EQ Sun Balm 50SPF - Kaki
- 100% from natural origin.
- 17,80% of total ingredients are from natural farming.
- Chemical filter free.
- Paraben-free, PEG-free, silicone-free.
- Free from silicone and other petrochemical by-products.
- Khaki mineral pigment, from natural origin
- Not tested on animals.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Made in France
- Very High Protection against UVA/UVB (SPF50+).
- Stick large – 10 g (0,35 oz).
- Anhydrous texture with a rich and film-forming touch.
Learn more about me
Tested and validated by surfers all around the world, EQ Khaki Sun Stick SPF50+ VERY HIGH PROTECTION offers a rich and film-forming texture developed to provide a maximum protection under strong conditions of sun exposure, while practicing aquatic sports.
From the EQ scientific research, the range of coloured Sun Sticks SPF50+ has been developed under dermatological control to ensure you a good tolerance and an optimal protection against UVA and UVB.
Nomadic and handy, it has been designed especially for extreme conditions of sun exposure, over the water or the snow. Ideal for the skin, lips and sensitive areas, the formula has been developed for intolerant skins to chemical filters. Suitable for the whole family, including children.
Take care of you
- Face, lips, sensitive zone
- Apply generously and evenly before exposure to thoroughly cover the entire exposed skin surface. By reducing this amount you clearly reduce the level of protection.
- Frequently repeat the application to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming or using a towel.
- Avoid sun exposure during hours of peak sun intensity (between noon and 4 pm) or wear protective clothing. Sunburn is dangerous, especially in children.
- Use sun protection products especially suited to your skin type. The use of this product does not justify longer sun exposure.
- Do not expose babies and young children directly to the sun.
- Overexposure to the sun is a serious health hazard.